You’ve booked your first tradeshow, or decided it’s time you did one, but don’t know how to start to organise your stand. And what about how to attract visitors to come and talk to you? Having organised stands at some of the biggest tradeshows in the world, I know all the ins and outs.
Here’s how I can help you with your tradeshow organisation.
- If you haven’t booked your space, I can do that for you and negotiate the best costs.
- Plan best use of space based on your objectives.
- Book the various resources you need to make your stand work.
- Source and manage stand builders for space-only stands.
- Make sure your branding on stand and on your staff is spot on.
- Co-ordinate the literature you’ll need.
- Train your staff, particularly if it’s a large team, so you meet your targets.
- Write staff briefing document so everyone knows where to do and what their roles are.
- Promote company attendance through email and social media marketing to attract visitors.
- Devise a follow-up for leads collected to keep them warm.
- Work with you to set up competitions or other visitor attractions.
- Organise staff motivators to maximise lead capture.
- Be your stand manager throughout, freeing up valuable sales resource.
Ready to go to your first tradeshow? Book a free 30-minute consultation with me today.