Looking for small business events full of marketing tips to help you find your inner marketer? You’ve come to the right place.
Here, you will find a mix of events: my own, those where I am speaking and events from other experts I think are worth attending.
In this free 60-minute virtual training, expert trainer Joanna Michaels, founder of Beyond Social Buzz will talk around social media hacks and apps that can help us gain a better balance.
- Free training: Digital wellbeing for female founders
- Opportunity to ask expert Joanna social media questions
- Network with like-minded entrepreneurial women
Whether you’re looking to start or to improve your current online events, join expert Lorna Reeves who pivoted her own events agency during lockdown 2020 to offer virtual events to her clients. In this session you will learn how to:
- Deliver with more impact and presence
- Maximise attendee experience and attendance rates
- 10x your attendee immersion and experience, to elevate your brand and offer even more value
Podcasting is one of the fastest-growing platforms in the world right now. Ollie Collard, founder of Enterprise Orchard and co-founder of the International Founded & Grounded podcast, will share his top tips for getting started and making a success of podcasting.
In this webinar, Jeanette Lendon will show you how to take photos that will sit alongside your professional shots to help support your marketing. She will give you ideas about what to photograph and how to get the best out of the camera in your pocket.
Does the thought of blogging turn you cold? I have to admit, when I first started my business, I didn’t think I’d be able to produce my own content. But, I figured out my own way to do it. If you want to know what works for me, join me at 2.00 pm for this episode of The Marketing Mix.
In this free 60-minute virtual training, expert trainer Joanna Michaels, founder of Beyond Social Buzz will share powerful psychology hacks to boost your social media engagement for your small business.
Join Hillingdon residents every Thursday from 8 pm for an hour of chat and updates. We’ll be live on Twitter for the borough’s only Twitter Chat. How do you join?
- Ensure you have a Twitter account.
- Every Thursday between 8 and 9 pm be on Twitter.
- Search for #HillingdonHour to see conversations happening.
- Add #HillingdonHour to your Tweets so they can be seen.
- Tag @HillingdonHour for retweets.
“I’ve just attended Marketing by Minal’s ‘Mastering email marketing workshop’. It provided a practical introduction to building and implementing your email marketing strategy. It combined knowledge input, demonstrations and the chance to start to build your own approach using worksheets. I’d highly recommend Minal’s workshop to anyone starting their email marketing journey.”