Looking for small business events full of marketing tips to help you find your inner marketer? You’ve come to the right place.
Here, you will find a mix of events: my own, those where I am speaking and events from other experts I think are worth attending.
Join Hillingdon residents every Thursday from 8 pm for an hour of chat and updates. We’ll be live on Twitter for the borough’s only Twitter Chat. How do you join?
- Ensure you have a Twitter account.
- Every Thursday between 8 and 9 pm be on Twitter.
- Search for #HillingdonHour to see conversations happening.
- Add #HillingdonHour to your Tweets so they can be seen.
- Tag @HillingdonHour for retweets.
In this webinar, Mark Tomkins & Matt Willson from award-winning web agency Aubergine will provide advice and guidance for small business to get the best from their website and to better manage their most important digital asset. They will be covering:
- best practice advice for domains
- website content
- the importance of Google My Business profiles
- how to best use online reviews
“I’ve just attended Marketing by Minal’s ‘Mastering email marketing workshop’. It provided a practical introduction to building and implementing your email marketing strategy. It combined knowledge input, demonstrations and the chance to start to build your own approach using worksheets. I’d highly recommend Minal’s workshop to anyone starting their email marketing journey.”