Looking for small business events full of marketing tips to help you find your inner marketer? You’ve come to the right place.
Here, you will find a mix of events: my own, those where I am speaking and events from other experts I think are worth attending.
And they aren’t limited to marketing. I’ll add events I think will help you run your business. Bookmark this page to always stay up to date!
Whilst you’re here, don’t forget to visit my blog. There’s a lot of useful information there to help you master your marketing.
Join Enterprise Nation, the UK’s leading small business network, to get support on your business journey.
In this jam-packed session for entrepreneurs, receive expert advice to support you on your business journey.
Expect practical tips, inspiring stories, and a fun, interactive Saturday. Leave armed with all you need to grow your business!
In this free 30-minute business.connected workshop, digital marketing specialist Jonny Ross will take you through how you can boost your website using search engine optimisation.
Session takeaways include:
- Learn how important keywords are when setting up your website
- Understand how SEO works
- Find out how to optimise your products and services
During the workshop, you’ll also have the chance to ask Jonny any SEO questions.
Are you struggling to get people to join your email list?
If the answer is yes, then your sign-up forms could be the problem. There’s a specific way to create them so people do join your email list. I’m going to spill the beans in this edition of The Marketing Mix!
Overall Learning Aims:
- Identify your perfect client
- Identify the right platforms to reach them
- Create stories and content to engage with the media
- Implement tactics and techniques to generate positive press coverage
- Use PR as part of a cohesive marketing plan for the long-term benefit of your business
By attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of adding the right information to your profile
- Ensure you are posting quality content
- Set aside time to plan, schedule and create content
- Make sure you are connecting with your audience – Social media is not a one-way conversation
- Know how to review your content every 6 months (Building an audience online is impossible without understanding the communities on each platform)
- Ensure that you are posting the right content for your business
- Create brand guidelines for your business and stay true to your colour palette
TikTok and Instgram Reels. The same thing, right? Both are short-form videos. Both verticle. Well, if you’re wondering what the difference is, I’ll be chatting with Katherine George. Katherine is the founder of Oh So Social Marketing and a brilliant expert when it comes to all things social media. So, tune in and hear what Katherine has to say and ask her your burning TikTok and Reels questions!
Join Hillingdon residents fortnightly on a Thursday from 8 pm for an hour of chat and updates. We’ll be live on Twitter for the borough’s only Twitter Chat. How do you join?
- Ensure you have a Twitter account.
- Every other Thursday between 8 and 9 pm be on Twitter.
- Search for #HillingdonHour to see conversations happening.
- Add #HillingdonHour to your Tweets so they can be seen.
- Tag @HillingdonHour for retweets.
“I’ve just attended Marketing by Minal’s ‘Mastering email marketing workshop’. It provided a practical introduction to building and implementing your email marketing strategy. It combined knowledge input, demonstrations and the chance to start to build your own approach using worksheets. I’d highly recommend Minal’s workshop to anyone starting their email marketing journey.”